Finance / Accounting Manager
Hauppauge · Full-time Position
The Long Island Association for AIDS Care, Inc. is looking for a Finance / Accounting Manager to assist finance department with agency voucher back-up compilation, processing payroll, manage inter-company invoicing, managing inventory as well as filing and organizing data.
- Prepare bimonthly payroll and payroll tax reports, liaison with Accudata payroll processing company.
- Compilation of invoices, payroll reports and supporting documentation for NYS grant vouchers and federal drawdowns.
- Maintain organized files for voucher and drawdown record-keeping.
- Using the approved forms, prepare a listing in excel of the invoices and other documentation for presentation in voucher submission.
- Prepare Time and Effort reports for staff according to PAF funding source allocation and maintain them electronically.
- Cross-train with Accounts Payable to process vendor invoices, check requests and requisitions in Accounts Payable computerized system, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Associate's degree in accounting or finance or equivalent experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. This person regularly uses Excel, Word, and Outlook. Must be able to create formula-based spreadsheets. Excellent organizational and business skills necessary. Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
To be considered for this position, submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.