Health Homes Services Coordinator
Hauppauge · Full-time Position
The basic function of the Health Home Service Coordinator is to develop, oversee, monitor and supervise the Health Home outreach program staff and Health Home Care Coordination staff. The Health Home Service Coordinator is responsible for overseeing outreach activities and ensuring the enrollment of assigned and ground up referred clients. The Health Home Service Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the outreach team member and care coordination staff documentation and billing records are complete and up to date.
Licensed level healthcare professional (RN, licensed clinician, psychologist)
LMSW and (3) three years of qualifying Supervisory experiences in the health field.
- Demonstrated competency in written, verbal and organizational skills to present and document records in accordance with program standards.
- Working knowledge of electronic health record systems, PC skills, proficient in Word processing and Excel.
- Active listening skills needed to document accurate information
- Working knowledge of interdisciplinary planning process and the development of an individualized patient centered plan of care.
- Knowledge of Medicaid, Social Security and other entitlements.
Interested applicants should email their resumes and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 631.656.7232