Senior Administrative Assistant
Hauppauge · Full-time Position
The Long Island Association for AIDS Care, Inc. is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to Provide coordination and oversight of the day-to-day operations of the office of the President/CEO. Serve as liaison between the Executive Office and the Board of Directors. Collaborate with the Executive Staff in the global responsibilities of the executive administrative assistants.
- Provide administrative support to the President/CEO in all aspects of day-to-day operations of the agency.
- Prepare agenda and all relevant materials for monthly Board meetings. Attend Board and Board committee meetings as required; take minutes at Board and Board Committee meetings as required. Type and distribute minutes and other Board materials.
- Work with outsourced Chief Financial Officer, his staff and agency Controller in completing federal drawdowns; handle all agency banking including liaison with bank regarding line of credit.
- Assist the President/CEO in expenditures related to the facilities management of agency headquarters.
- Supervise time off schedules for the administrative staff and coordinate the rotation of responsibilities within the President/CEO’s office.
- Oversee program, conference, and travel arrangements for the President/CEO.
- Manage petty cash for travel and miscellaneous day-to-day expenses for the Executive Office.
- Oversee correspondence, reports, minutes, and memoranda for the President/CEO. Assist with grant writing and organization.
- Maintain and coordinate calendar of appointments for the President/CEO, including daily appointments, supervisions, meetings, conference calls, business trips, conferences, job interviews, etc.
- Screen visitors, staff and board issues, telephone calls, and mail directed to the President/ CEO. Provide assistance and referrals to telephone callers.
- Create and maintain files for the executive office and the Board of Directors.
- Notarize grant, corporate, and Board documents as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ten years of technical or administrative and supervisory experience on an upper management level required. Excellent typing, word processing, stenography or speed writing required; computer skills required. Notary Public commission required.
To be considered for this position, submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.